Passion, work and desire to help/support others is his primary focus. You have to determine what success looks like for you. And yes, it's possible and I can help you achieve your success.
You'll get a chance to work alongside an incredibly supportive coach in all phases of life coaching and will be celebrated for exactly who you are right now as you step toward your goal. This is the start of something big. Let's get to stepping.
What does a Life Coach do?
A life coach encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring and administering therapy. You hire a coach to help with specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions.
A coach helps you grow by analyzing your current situation, identifying limiting beliefs and personal and potential challenges and obstacles you face and devising a custom plan of action designed to help you achieve specific outcomes in your life.
The relationship between a client and their life coach is more like a creative partnership than a one-way street. From your 1st meeting you will:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what you want
- Use your coach's expertise to modify goals as needed
- Encourage self-discovery and growth
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with your goals, personality and vision
- Foster accountability to increase productivity
What are benefits of Life Coaching?
The exact life coach definition and the benefits you will experience depend on what your specific goals are. Some of the most common areas clients improve while working with a life coach include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal growth plans
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- Working toward financial independence
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Improving relationships and communications skills
- Getting promotions
- Starting a new business or growing an existing one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Articulating core valuesUltimately life coaching allows you to maximize your potential in any area. Research shows that coaching and training is a far more effective combination than training alone. Training alone can increase productivity by 22.4%, but when combined with weekly life coaching, productivity is boosted by 88%.
What I do not do as a Coach
- Do your work for you
- Judge you
- Give you legal or financial advice
- Take responsibility for you and your actions
What I ask from my Clients
- Prepare prior to the session
- Be completely truthful and honest with me and yourself
- Be willing to stretch beyond your current comfort zone
- Discuss concerns
- Have fun and enjoy the process